1. The Blow Molding system does not require highly trained operators to produce consistent quality bottles.
2. The bottle making process starts by loading preforms into the preheater.
3. The preheater uses a variable speed track that moves the preforms through a heating tunnel. The heat tunnel has specially designed heating elements for a consistent heating operation with minimal maintenance.
4. When the preforms have made one "trip" through the preheater, they are manually loaded two(three or four) at a time into the blow molder.
5. After the bottles are formed in the blowing cycle, they are removed and the cycle continues. The finished bottles are then loaded directly onto a conveyor for filling or can be stored for later use.