zhangjiagang Glass bottle alcoholic beverage whisky beer wine bottling machine production line
The equipment is used for the bottling of glass bottled carbonated drink, beer or carbonated wine with aluminum screw cap or crown cap.
It integrates washing ,filling ,capping together.The design is scientific and reasonable, It's appearance is beautiful, operation and maintenance is easy.
GLASS BOTTLE FILLING PART
a) Rotary pan is made of stainless steel 304
b) The way of filling is isobaric filling.
c) The filling valve is adopted best stainless steel 304
d) The structure of filling valve is reasonable and high precision of filling.
e) When filling the bottle, the bottle is move but the valve is stationary. The splint of bottle-neck seizes mouth of bottles. The cam device with the action of gear realize the up and down of bottle.
1. The plastic bottles are fed into the rotary rinser,filler capper by means of an input feed air conveyor.
2. A star wheel then transfers the bottle to neck holding gripper of the rinsing station.
3.The rinsing robot indexes the bottle 180°and activates the rinsing value.Bottles after being rinsed are automatically transferred by a star wheel to the filling station.
4. In the filling station the bottles are picked up by the neck, allocated individual filling values and sealed by rubber, Next a valve opens to inject CO2 while simultaneously a second vent(bleed) valve is opened to displace the prviously oxygenated air from the container.
5. Once eventually all of the oxygen has been replaced by CO2 the vent is closed and another valve opens to let the product flows into the container down the wall of bottle.
6. After filling is complete a vent is opend to allow excess product to escape which defines the classic liquid leve fill that you see in all carboanted drinks.
7. Finally the filled container is ready for sealing and the faster the better. Bottled carbonated drinks can go directly to capping station without much worry as the foam caused by escaping CO2 denies atomopheric oxygen from entering the product.
8. The state-of-art filling valve is so precise and accurate it gives even filling in all bottles.The filled bottles are then transferred to the capping station via a star wheel.The bottles automatically move for the capping stage where the caps release from the sorter on to the bottles.The caps are sealed automatically using special capping hands.
9. The entire system is enclosed in a stainless steel/glass outer casing.
10. After the capping stage the bottle are automatically ejected out to the out feed conveyor.
11. The whole equipment is sleek and is capable of bottling various sizes of PET bottles ranging from 250 ml to 2 ltrs.