1). The machine adopts revolving infrared pre-heat system, it ensures pet performs
be heated evenly.
2). The machine uses mechanical-double-arm mould clamping system which ensures the mould
be closed tightly even under high pressure and high temperature.
3).The air system has been divided into two parts: Pneumatic action part and bottle
blow part to meet the different pressure requirements for the action and blow, it
can provide sufficient and steady high pressure for blowing large irregular shaped
4).Wide -mouth and hot-filling bottles can also be made.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. The Blow Molding system does not require highly trained operators to produce consistent quality bottles.
2. The bottle making process starts by loading preforms into the preheater.
3. The preheater uses a variable speed track that moves the preforms through a heating tunnel. The heat tunnel has specially designed heating elements for a consistent heating operation with minimal maintenance.
4. When the preforms have made one "trip" through the preheater, they are manually loaded two(three or four) at a time into the blow molder.
5. After the bottles are formed in the blowing cycle, they are removed and the cycle continues. The finished bottles are then loaded directly onto a conveyor for filling or can be stored for later use.